What does your coffee spending tell you about how much you are willing to spend for your children?
How much time do you spend in coffee shops?
- 15 minutes on average? (pure speculation)
How much do you spend on coffee?
According to AMERISLEEP:
- 79% say they drink at least one cup a day.
- By gender, female is likely to spend on average $2,327 for coffee annually. The male counterpart’s annual average is about $1,934.
- By age, the annual average consumption is as follows:
- 25-34: $2,008
- 35-44: $1,410
- 45-54: $374
- 55-64: $292
- 18-24: $172
- 65+: $7
Would you be willing to spend a fraction of the amount of money you spent on coffee for your children?
Would you be willing to spend as much as 15 minutes of your time with your children?
If your answer to both of these questions is a resounding YES. Click the link below:
- The best way to spend quality time with your children is by reading with them books at night.
- We have to admit: sometimes the old ways have better ways of bringing families together.